HOME ALONE WITH MY STEP BROTHER PART 3

The following day, my mum and her husband finally left the house. They travelled for their honeymoon. I started trying my boyfriend's phone number but it wasn't reachable, I was expecting him that day but it wasn't reachable not until later in the day.����������������
I talked to him one he promised to come the next day that he can't make it that day�������� anymore. I felt bad cos I was already horny, I already made proper planning but he said he was gonna come the next day sha.
Daniel's girlfriend too also promised to come the next day. I slept alone in the house that day, Daniel went clubbing cos it was on friday
The next finally came, I was so anxious about Festus arrival, I was already anticipating.������������ Daniel wasn't back, I was the only one at home. I took my bath, cooked Festus' favourite food, already put on make up, was wearing my sexy nightgown, a very sexy and skimpy night gown, I was wearing no underwear. Still expecting my baby to come…..������������✋������☕
Around 2pm, the door bell rang, I rushed down stairs, adjusting my gown and acting sexy. I opened the door and it was the stupid Daniel.
Me: mtcheeeew (I hissed) its even you.. (Disappointed)��✊��✊������������☕
Daniel: Wow! Is this you or am I dreaming?
I walked away from him trying to������☕ cover my body, especially my cleavages…
Me: what are you even looking for self? I sat on the chair..��✊������������✋����
Daniel: oh! So you thought its your boyfriend abi (laughing)��������������
Me: are you mocking me now?������������
Daniel: Pele dear! But seriously girl you are hot and sexy, how I wish..����������
Me: in your wildest dream.. (Annoyed)
Daniel: anyway my girlfriend is coming today, she's even on her way sef..����������������
He brought out some herbal drugs from his cross bag..������������
Me: what is this?����������������������
Daniel: this is what they call amokole (sex enhancer)…������������
Me: so what is this one for now?��������
Daniel: marathon sex of course…. I wanna fuck jumoke (his new girlfriend) all night, non stop sex, like the way they do it in blue film.
.....������������������������
Me: nawa oooo. So where did you get this one from now?��������������������
Daniel: from aboki ni, my customer. This is what I use if I want fuck those girls.
Me: hmmmm..����������������������
He brought out the substance with a bottled seven up drink, he mixed it together and he drank it.��������������������������
Daniel: my girlfriend will soon be here, in the next 2 hrs, she's on her way now… This drug will make me fuck her for 5 hours or more
I was interested in the drug but I couldn't say anything. I would love to have marathon sex with Festus too. I've been dying of sex������ starvation.. Daniel left the sitting room, he said he wanna go shower, he left. But the drugs was still on the table, I quickly took one out of the drugs and quickly used it with the seven up drink. Hoping that Festus will be around before 4pm, I went to room, I was imagining how the sex is going to be like. I also want our sex to be like the way they do it in blue film too, non stop sex things…��������������������
To be continued..........������������������
PART 4 is loading

A young ambitious guy who reside in Lagos. A future chemical engineer with good dreams and plan for the industry. With me it's fun all the way.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »