HOME ALONE WITH MY STEP BROTHER PART4

4pm already and Festus is not here, I
was so disturbed and annoyed, I was
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ซalready going crazy, I was already
horny, very horny, I've never been
horny like this in my entire life. I
needed sex so badly, I'm already regretting that I used the stupid drug.๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿš๐Ÿซ
I tried calling Festus but he's not๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŠ
reachable, he's number is not๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿบ
available.
Do you know the feeling of
being disappointed after so Much
preparation, I'm sure you know the feeling of being disappointed
especially when it comes to sex,
when you've already planned to
have sex but it didn't happen. The
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜จkonji that was battling with me that
day was terrible. It 5pm already, I heard the door bell, come and see the
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›way I rushed out of my room๐Ÿšฐ♒♒♐๐Ÿ’ฎ
immediately I came out of my room,
Daniel also rushed out of his room too,
we jammed each other, we ran down
stair hoping it was my boyfriend, and Daniel too was hoping it was his
girlfriend. Daniel opened the door and
it was the Driver, I was so pissed off, I
just walked. The stupid man came to
tell drop the car keys. I sat on the chair in the sitting room,๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ†๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ€
Daniel was still attending to the driver,๐Ÿ“๐Ÿน
I discovered Daniel was wearing his
boxers, which I never noticed, then all
of sudden Daniel and the Driver
started laughing and I was wondering what was amusing them.๐ŸŸ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ†๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฌ
Driver: Well done ooooo, aunty
Omolola. I don dey go, see you๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ˜
tomorrow (smiling as he was leaving)๐ŸŸ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ†
I began to wonder what was amusing
the driver, did Daniel tell him๐Ÿš๐Ÿช๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ 
something about me cos I know he
has a bad mouth.๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘†✋✊✌
The driver left..
Me: what is making the both of you๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘†
laugh like that? I know you have said
something stupid about me abi
Daniel: (he smiled) can't you see
what is going on?
I didn't understand what he was
saying, he picked up his phone and๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘ˆ
started calling his girlfriend but she
wasn't picking his calls, I didn't
even pay attention not until I saw
something that really got my attention. I saw something stretching
inside Daniel's boxers, he was
already hard, very hard, he was just
going lamenting, I realized that should
be the reason the driver was
laughing, probably the driver thought we were doing something cos me sef
I was wearing a sexy nightgown,
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‹Daniel wearing only boxers with his
dick hard and me wearing a skimpy
nightgown who wouldn't think
something was going on.
I just couldn't take my eyes off his dick,
believe me, Daniel is really huge, very
huge I must confess. I was using style
to check his dick out as he was
lamenting and cussing his girlfriend
for disappointing him, I started checking Daniel out from head to toe,
he has six pack too, Daniel is
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’handsome than my boyfriend
anyway.
Daniel finally sat down, I
was still checking him out..
Daniel: can you believe the stupid girl
switched off her phone sha. I didn't even say anything, I was
pretending to be minding my own
business, he furiously dropped his
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿข๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‡phone on the floor, he sat comfortably
on the couch. I was still checking him
out, I was already imagining me riding his cock, Daniel was still upset, I
can't help but to keep accessing my๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ก
step brother out. How I wish.
Daniel: what are you looking at?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฐ๐ŸญAsk for part 5

A young ambitious guy who reside in Lagos. A future chemical engineer with good dreams and plan for the industry. With me it's fun all the way.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »