STORIES THAT TOUCH

~HOME ALONE WITH MY STEP BROTHER~

episode 6
I woke up the next morning feeling great. Daniel was still lying beside me like a man who has worked for 20 hours.
I got up from the bed to take my bath in the bathroom.
While taking. My bath I was busy checking out how big my breast was when Daniel bursted into the bathroom.
Daniel: I want us to take our bath together
Me: why should we do that? What happened yesterday was due to the drug we both took not something personal.
(Can't even believe I was talking to my step brother naked).
I quickly grabbed my towel to cover my nakedness
Daniel: you have to at least kiss me before leaving me her
He held me so tight and forced me to kiss him.
He Immediately slipped his finger into my pussy while we were about to get naughty again, we suddenly heard a loud bang on the door.
I quickly grabbed my night gown while Daniel rush to put on boxers and singlet.
Daniel got down before me. He opened the door
Festus: good morning
Daniel: morning who are you?
Festus: am festus am here to see my girlfriend
Daniel: oh���� *shouts* he's here o
I rushed down to see who was there
When I saw festus I hugged him cos inside of me I know my saviour is here.
Daniel left us and we went together to my room
We were. Inside for hours talking. I was too tired for sex.
I went down stair to get something when I saw Daniel
He stood up and walked to me
Daniel: you can't just leave me like that
Me: forget all that happened I told you. Festus is here now
Daniel: I like you.
Me: leave me alone
He kissed and I couldn't but to accept, he started to kiss me so
passionately, I couldn't resist it than 
moan. 

He brought out my boobs from
my nightgown and started sucking
and squeezing it, he kept on kissing me, squeezing my ass, I was loving it.
Daniel is so good and better than my 
boyfriend jare but I know I'm doing 
the wrong thing but I just can't help 
it. 

We began moan so hard.. 

Daniel: I love you, I miss your body, I 
want you more than her (jumoke) He kept saying that while moaning, he
reached for my pussy and he began 
to finger it so crazy and sweet, I was
just moaning so hard, then he went on 
his knees and began to eat my pussy, 
he was sucking it so hard that I was shaking my legs, he was seriously 
eating my plate really good, haya, 
Daniel is very good on bed, no wonder 
girls fight over him, how I wish he 
was not my step brother. 

He was 
eating my pussy really hard, squeezing my breast this same, 
putting his fingers in my mouth and I 
was seriously it, moaning so
passionately. He looked at my face, 
he stopped and lifted me up on the 
kitchen cabinet, I sat on then he held his dick, using it to rhyme my pussy, 
rhyming pussy so silly, I was out of 
this world. He was looking at my face 
with a very flirty eyes and smiling at 
me, dipped his finger into my mouth 
again, still rhyming my pussy with his dick, till he inserted it in it. 

Me: ooooouch (I moaned with a shaky 
voice) He began to fuck me while sitting on 
the kitchen cabinet, he pounding me
so fast, he was moaning so sweet, 
he's got the moan ever. 

He was 
fucking me really hard, my pussy 
making one kind of sound, he was kissing me so deeply, sucking my 
nipples, fucking me hard, it was
almost like I want to cry, but I was 
loving it, I was really loving it, then he 
started rubbing the upper part of my
pussy while he was fucking me, the ,owning became so intense, I
couldn't control myself anymore till 
I squirt so hard, he kept on fucking 
me, fucking me, fucking, he was
about to cum, he stopped, he kissed, 
he began to fuck me again, pounding me so fast this time, I couldn't take 
it anymore. 

Me: (moaning) ooouhh, ooouhh, 
please, cum quick, please cum I kept saying that, but he was still 
seriously fucking me, kissing,
sweating, till he finally cum on me. He 
brought out his dick from my pussy, panting
so hard. 

Daniel: (breathing heavily) wow, 
wow, oh my God. Damn.. 

Me: what did we just do? Not again 
(feeling bad), I told you not to touch 
me, I told you to stay away. 

I got up from the cabinet, quickly 
adjust me nightgown and I gave 
Daniel a dirty slap on his face. 

Me: don't you ever try this rubbish
with me again in your entire life, stay 
away from me. 

He was surprised, he couldn't say 
anything. 

I got angry and walked out
of the kitchen. Feeling used and sad 
again. 

I got to my room, I couldn't 
believe what just happened between 
me and Daniel again, I was so mad at myself. I laid on the bed, I tried to
sleep but I couldn't sleep, festus 
was already asleep. I just couldn't
sleep, till festus placed his hand on me 
and woke up. 

Festus: (yawning) where did you go? 
I've been looking for you. 

Me: oh! I went to get a glass of water, 
I was thirsty. 

Festus: I actually came to look for you 
downstairs when I didn't see you in 
the bathroom. 

Me: eyah! I was in the kitchen 

Festus: awww! And I wanted to
check the kitchen, i just changed my
mind. 

Me: really? Hahaha, you should have 
come and check me now, assuming 
you came to check me there all these 
wouldn't have happened. (Oh my
God, slip of tongue) 

Festus: what do you mean by that? 
What happened? 

Me: don't mind me jare, nothing 
happened, but you should have in the 
first place. 

Festus: I'm sorry dear, I would 
have, we would have had sex in the
kitchen you know. 

I was really horny 
when I was looking for you. 

Festus began to kiss me, he wanted 
sex too, he began to squeeze my 
boobs. 

Me: haa! Festus please not now, I'm 
weak, let's do it later in the day not
now. Please I beg you. 

Festus: hahaha! Why now? Are you now 
avoiding me, please let us have sex, 
please. He began to kiss me and smooch me 
harder. 

Me: Festus stop (pushed him away),
later in the day okay. 

Festus: okay ooo, good night. 
Later in 
the day ooo. 

I was so disturbed, till we slept off….
Come to think of it, did you guys notice 
Festus is always coming late, this the 
second time, he would have rescued 
me from Daniel's seduction. Gosh! 
To be continued........ _dondayji.blogspot.com_

A young ambitious guy who reside in Lagos. A future chemical engineer with good dreams and plan for the industry. With me it's fun all the way.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »