Awuff call for all network

About 3mins ago i was trying to crack free mtn call cheat and i notice that a secret mtn number was giving to me, when i dailed the number their was no respond so i decided to add the number to my friends number [austin] then i noticed my credit was not deducted after calling, his number is mtn.

So i decided to try it with a AIRTEL number [Kellyson] and also my credit was not deducted, let me save the stress of typing and go straight to the point

STEPs----

Just..... Typr the number you want to call

e.g MTN,AIRTEL,GLO,EISALAT and Add 110

E.g - 0801015441110

the 110 should be just after the number you want to call

Working For All Networks but with a MTN Sim,

TESTED with 0903,0810,0806 Numbers

A young ambitious guy who reside in Lagos. A future chemical engineer with good dreams and plan for the industry. With me it's fun all the way.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »