IF YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS USE IT

[8:49AM, 8/15/2016] King: So once you catch British client(Na them dey pay tax pass) just get their e-mail phone number address number of cars wey he get. Stylishly ask am which kind house e dey live?? Like say you dey get to know am. Ask am where he dey work how many hours ?? How much e dey get?? After you don get this info dey follow am chat like dating then you go send am text for phone say make e check the mail wey he just get from tax office the text you'll send will be in form of a tax official. After he/ she has checked the mail you give them a number to call I'll send you a statistic of how the tax billing will be then you'll tell them to pay through PayPal. You'll open the PayPal using the tax official email. Sharp money drops
[12:50PM, 8/15/2016] King: You: Hi
Cc: hello
You: am Katherine I'm 22 live in LA what about you
Cc: am Jonas I'm 33 live in London
You: at this age you should have achieved a lot
Cc: yeah
You: thinking of having my own car at the age of 25 buy a house at age 30. Share your achievements with me
Cc: I have 2 cars. Live in a rented apartment.
You: are you married??
Cc: yea
You; really hope you have a good job??
Cc: yeah I work in a bank
You which bank
Cc: cornerstone bank
You: that's good for how many years have you been married??
Cc: we've been together for. Just 2 years
You: you should have a kid by now am I right??
CC:yea he's a year old
You what's your kid and wife name??
Cc. My kid's name is john and my wife is Mary
You: marrying at this age is cool. Your wife must be pretty young.
Cc: yeah she's just 25
You: cool. Think I'll like to meet you.
Cc: really??
You: yea. Am coming to London next week to see a relative for a month think I'll see you when am around.
Cc: yea. That'll be cool
You: where do you live I mean your address.
Cc: 22 williambough avenue 3rd road.
You: isn't that far from your work??
Cc: why do you say so do you know where I work??
You: No. But I know London is well arranged. Industrial areas are far from the place you just mention.
Cc: you're right.
You: its nice talking to you.
For more updates click here

A young ambitious guy who reside in Lagos. A future chemical engineer with good dreams and plan for the industry. With me it's fun all the way.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »