Koga Studio’s Zayo becomes darling of Nigerian campuses

Koga Studio’s Zayo becomes darling of Nigerian campuses

When Raheem Adeyemi Abdsobur popularly known as Zayo emerged the winner of the widely publicized Koga Open House Season Two, he would not have thought he would be headlining campus concerts in Lagos few years after.


The dynamic artiste has gone on to headline campus gigs at the University of Lagos, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos State University and others.
He has also had the opportunity of performing at Felabration and Jimmy’s Jump Off concerts not forgetting the comedy show AY Live in Lagos.
One of the moments Zayo won’t forget in a hurry would be the day he opened the stage for the likes of 2Baba, Phyno, Olamide, Wizkid, Reminisce and a couple of stars.

The outspoken singer won the Season Two of the Koga Open House, an initiative of entertainment powerhouse, Koga studios. The competition brought together 5000 youths with diverse music talents.


Zayo has been in the news lately following the release of another hit single ‘’Obi’’ featuring Music Producer Puffy Tee. The song which has been enjoying rave reviews and radio air play was released under Koga Studios which the artiste is currently signed to.
Aside the track ‘Obi’, Zayo has six other tracks along with three music videos, they include Mercy, Ewo-omo, Anything among others.

When asked what he has been up to, the singer said
 ‘’I have been working on myself and my music. You know Nigeria is a very difficult place to excel in especially if you are an artiste. Not all artistes have record labels that understand and support them like I have. I have been performing at campus gigs and it’s been an amazing journey for me.
Recently I headlined an event at the Lagos State University and the students showed me love, I was dazed! I just couldn’t believe what was happening there on stage at that time’’.
When asked if he would be willing to work with other artistes, Zayo said
‘’Yes! I would love to. There are people in the industry who have been there before me and are making it big, it’s always good when you can collaborate with these stars. I have some names pencilled down, with time I will let you guys know who and who I would be working with but in the meantime, we are pushing the track ‘Obi’’’.  
 http://www.kogastudios.com/files/audio-files/

A young ambitious guy who reside in Lagos. A future chemical engineer with good dreams and plan for the industry. With me it's fun all the way.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »